Mar 3, 2011

Lemon Gator-Aid

I have to believe its a conspiracy, the fact that it wont sell to the consumer in the stores its pushed off onto the hospital world to get rid of it. Figure its great for a non high fructose corn syrup drink and the fact that several elderly folks with diminished taste buds frequent the hospitals they can easily pass the drinks off as a good source of re-hydration. Unfortunately even the elderly patients know better then to be tricked by this attempt. So what does the hospital do? They pass it onto the EMS room, because those fools will drink anything free when constricted by the confines of high call volume. Its Gator-Aid, but not any Aid, its lemon Aid. I didn't think anyone honestly liked watered down fake lemon flavor'd liquids. That was until I was partnered with English, he loves the stuff. I thinks its just plain odd.

1 comment:

  1. My husband used to bring home stuff...

    I find this entry hysterical because I know exactly what you are talking about!

    Always a Pleasure,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete