Dec 12, 2010

One Award I'm Glad I Didn't Win!


 With the ever approaching New Year
I thinks its safe to say

My Wife and I are not in the running
for Worst Parenting Decision 2010

But I'd like you to meet a front runner...


MCKEES ROCKs, Pa. (AP) - Authorities say a 2-year-old girl spent 15 minutes stuck inside a toy crane vending machine in a Pittsburgh-area mall. The girl apparently climbed up the chute into which the coin-operated crane drops prizes. Moon Run Fire Chief Paul Kashmer tells WPXI-TV that the girl didn't seem upset by the ordeal Wednesday night in the food court at the Mall of Robinson, in Robinson Township. 
She was extricated from the machine unharmed
Though it took nearly $9.00 in quarters to get the girl out. 
(yes I stole that from SNL but its funny)

Be Safe
Ambulance Junkie