Dec 18, 2010

Twelve days of EMS

*On the First day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Second Day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Third Day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Three Faking Seizures,  Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Fourth Day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures,  Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Fifth Day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Five Trauma Codes, Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures,  Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Sixth Day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Six Month's of Chest Pain's, Five Trauma Codes, Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures,  Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Seventh Day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Seven CHF'ers, Six Month's of Chest Pain's, Five Trauma Codes, Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures,  Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Eighth Day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Eight Swinging Drunks, Seven CHF'ers, Six Month's of Chest Pain's, Five Trauma Codes, Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures,  Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Ninth Day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Nine Needing Narcan, Eight Swinging Drunks, Seven CHF'ers, Six Month's of Chest Pain's, Five Trauma Codes, Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures, Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Tenth day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Ten Tooth Aches, Nine Needing Narcan, Eight Swinging Drunks, Seven CHF'ers, Six Month's of Chest Pain's, Five Trauma Codes, Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures, Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*On the Eleventh day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Eleven Esophageal Varices, Ten Tooth Aches, Nine Needing Narcan, Eight Swinging Drunks, Seven CHF'ers, Six Month's of Chest Pain's, Five Trauma Codes, Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures, Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed

*And on the Twelfth day of EMS my dispatcher sent me to
Twelve Febrile Kids! Eleven Esophageal Varices, Ten Tooth Aches, Nine Needing Narcan, Eight Swinging Drunks, Seven CHF'ers, Six Month's of Chest Pain's, Five Trauma Codes, Four Frequent Flyers, Three Faking Seizures, Two Stubbed Toes & A Smelly Necropolis Rectal Bleed